New Yorkers See Double on Monday: Double Decker Buses, Twins, Domino's New Doublemelt Pizza(TM)
WHAT: Domino's Double Day in New York, New York is Monday, October 11
* Manhattan Borough President C. Virginia Fields officially declared October 11th Domino's Pizza Double Day to celebrate the launch of Domino's Doublemelt Pizza.
* The New York Stock Exchange Opening Bell will ring simultaneously at two locations: NYSE by Domino's Chairman & CEO David Brandon and by Domino's Franchisee John Patalano at a midtown Manhattan Domino's store.
-- Great pictures: Domino's identical twin team members; Gray Line NY red double decker buses; cheesy, delicious pizza!
* Domino's is partnering with Gray Line New York Sightseeing to provide their lunchtime double decker bus riders with Domino's Doublemelt Pizza.
* All New Yorkers with Double Names get a free medium, 1-topping Doublemelt Pizza (carry out only/show picture ID) on Oct. 11.
-- A search on whitepages.com turns up 26 John Johnsons, 3 David Davidsons and 1 Mohammed Mohammed in New York City. There are plenty more double names!
* With a playful nod to the election year introduction, Domino's is calling on consumers to vote for their favorite examples of double talk at http://www.dominos.com .
WHO: Domino's Pizza team members, Tom Lewis, president, Gray Line New York Sightseeing, and hungry New Yorkers and visitors.
WHEN Monday, October 11, 2004 & WHERE: 9:30 a.m.: Opening Bell -- Domino's Pizza, 277 W. 40th (between 7th & 8th) 11 a.m.-2 p.m.: Double Decker tour bus riders get free Domino's Doublemelt Pizza for lunch, courtesy of Gray Line NY and Domino's at downtown bus stops (call for exact location).
VIDEO: A Video News Release will feed from 14:30 - 14:45 via Waterfront 1630 and Satellite feed Telestar 5, C Band, Transponder 14.
WHY: Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ), the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, is introducing its first new pizza, Domino's Doublemelt Pizza, since becoming a public company in July 2004. Inspired by the success of similar pizzas in international markets, Domino's Doublemelt offers a new option for those looking to double their pizza enjoyment.
Domino's Doublemelt starts with a thin crust, which is covered in a creamy blended cheese sauce full of herbs and a hint of garlic. A second thin crust is added and topped with the basics -- tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and choice of toppings. To top it off, another blend of six cheeses is added.
CONTACT: Kyle Potvin, +1-603-893-1707, Cell: +1-917-838-4500, or email@example.com , for Domino's Pizza.
SOURCE Domino's Pizza
Web site: http://www.dominos.com