Domino's Pizza® and Coca-Cola® Instant Win Game Delivers Unique VIP Experience at NASCAR Race
ANN ARBOR, Mich. - May 12, 2004 – Domino's Pizza, the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, continues celebrating its NASCAR partnership with a joint promotion with Coca-Cola that rewards Domino's customers. Through the Domino's Instant Win Game, customers can instantly win great prizes or get exclusive offers, including five trips for two to the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series UAW-GM Quality 500 at Lowe's Motor Speedway in Charlotte, NC with a VIP experience at Dale Earnhardt, Inc. and a chance to be an honorary #15 VIP Crew Member. Customers are eligible by purchasing 2-liter bottles of Coca-Cola products with their meal orders from May 10 through June 30.
The game is delivered to customers via 2-liter neck hangers/game pieces featuring a scratch-off area for prizes and products. Neck hangers will be placed on all Coca-Cola 2-liter brands during the entire program period, or while supplies last.
"We are thrilled to achieve a key milestone as the 'Official Pizza of NASCAR' by launching this exciting national consumer promotion," said Ken Calwell, executive vice president, Build the Brand, Domino's Pizza. "We have an excellent relationship with both Coca-Cola and NASCAR, and this is a great way for us to bring it all together for consumers and fans."
With every neck hanger, there is a chance to either win a prize or receive a food/beverage offer. Prizes and offers include:
- Grand Prizes (5 total): Trip for two to the 2004 October NASCAR race in Charlotte, NC, plus a VIP experience at Dale Earnhardt, Inc. and a chance to be an honorary #15 VIP Crew Member.
- First Prizes (100 total): NASCAR prize pack autographed by Michael Waltrip, which includes Domino's, Coca-Cola and other NASCAR sponsor merchandise.
- Instant Food and Beverage Offers:
- One free order of Cinna Stix with the customer's next Domino's Pizza purchase
- One free order of Cheesy Bread with next Domino's Pizza purchase
- One free 20-oz or 12-oz Coca-Cola product with next Domino's Pizza purchase
In addition to being the "Official Pizza of NASCAR," Domino's is a partner with one of the premier NASCAR racing teams, Dale Earnhardt Inc., and is an associate sponsor of the #15 NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet driven by Michael Waltrip.
About Domino's Pizza
Founded in 1960, Domino's Pizza, the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, operates a network of 7,473 Company-owned and franchised stores in the United States and more than 50 countries. Domino's Pizza, named a Megabrand by Advertising Age, had corporate and franchise store sales of nearly $4 billion in 2002. Domino's Pizza was named "2003 Chain of the Year" by Pizza Today magazine, the leading publication of the pizza industry. In 2003, Domino's became the "Official Pizza of NASCAR." More information on the Company, in English and Spanish, can be found on the web at www.dominos.com.