What's Eating Domino's at the GRAMMY'S?
ANN ARBOR, Mich. - Feb 27, 2002 - Gourmet restaurants are all well and good, but celebrities like to enjoy America's favorite food – pizza! Domino's was backstage with Westwood One for the rehearsals of the 2002 GRAMMY Awards and did we get the scoop from key people in the entertainment industry:
- Jimmy Jam, music producer for Janet, Usher, and Sting, likes Domino's Thin Crust Extravaganzza. He knew his local Domino's Pizza store phone number by heart because he orders for his kids all the time!
- Like the majority of pizza lovers in America, Nina Kaczorowski (from the movie Tomcats) eats the #1 topping: pepperoni.
Donny Osmond told us he tried corn on his pizza while in the UK, a popular Domino's topping there, and loved it.
- Boxing legend, Evander Holyfield, is knocked out by ground beef on his pizza; while Tommy Lee likes just about everything on his.
- DMC from Run DMC, and Shaun Baker from FOX Television's VIP, like lots and lots of cheese.
- The Doors' Ray Manzarek gets his fire lit when he orders pepperoni, onions and green peppers on his pizza.
About Domino's Pizza
Founded in 1960, Domino's Pizza, the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, operates a network of 7,112 owned and franchised stores in the United States and more than 60 international markets. Domino's is committed to leading the industry in product quality and operational excellence.