Media Alert: World's Largest Chicken Delivery
WHAT: September 17, 2002, Domino's Pizza aims to set a new world record by conducting the World's Largest Chicken Delivery! This event kicks off the launch of the irresistible new Domino's Pizza Buffalo Chicken Kickers.
World's Largest Chicken Delivery Day
- Throughout the country, Domino's corporate and franchisee employees are making special deliveries of Domino's Pizza Buffalo Chicken Kickers to local dignitaries, media and key members of their communities.
- Deliveries will be made to well-known sights and people across the U.S., including Times Square in New York City, Governor Jesse Ventura in Minnesota and the Phoenix Suns in Arizona!
- Domino's Pizza expects to deliver 2,500 orders (or 25,000 individual pieces) of Domino's Pizza Buffalo Chicken Kickers.
- Domino's will release hot and spicy survey results on America's chicken eating habits (hint: Americans are obsessed with (chicken) breasts! 57% of Americans prefer to eat chicken breasts over legs, thighs or wings.)
B-Roll of Launch Activities Available Via Satellite Feed
All Three Feeds will be available on C-Band, Telstar 5, Transponder 15, DL 4000
- Tuesday, September 17th at 3:30-3:45 pm ET AND 7:00-7:15 pm ET
- Wednesday, September 18th at 4:30-4:45 am ET
WHO: Domino's Pizza executives Ken Calwell, Executive Vice President, Build the Brand, and Tim McIntyre, Vice President, Corporate Communications, as well as local franchisees and team members will be available for interviews.
WHEN: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 - All Day
WHERE: America! Contact your local Domino's to find out about activities in your area. For additional information including press release, survey results and other press materials, contact Terese Kelly at 212.554.7426.
WHY: Domino's Pizza Buffalo Chicken Kickers are Domino's take on the traditional chicken finger, spiced up so that each tasty bite offers an irresistible, explosive flavor. Can the recognized world leader in pizza delivery deliver top-quality chicken right to the door? You bet!
Founded in 1960, Domino's Pizza, the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, operates a network of 7,096 owned and franchised stores in the United States and more than 50 international markets. Domino's is committed to leading the industry in product quality and operational excellence.